Saturday, January 28, 2006

It's settled. I'm going to America for sure.

It's August the 28th, 2006. 10pm at Changi Airport Terminal One.

Within my goodbyes and good lucks, you appeared. Almost glowing. THE most unexpected visitor. Swear I'd have forgotten your true existence if it weren't for the fantasies I had about you.

People around me fade into the background. All attention focused on me, you, and the insignificant physical distance between us.

"I'm sorry to be this late. I missed you, dearly."

It was like a memory chip reactivated -- but one step too late.

'Last call for passengers of flight SQ 860 to New York. Last call..."





Moral of the story: stop watching TCS dramas.

I'm going to lock away this fantasy so at least this will exist in some form...except reality.

Cheers, to polygamy and promiscuity.

p.s. try not to guess who "you" is for it'll spoil it. thank you. and btw, it is NOT confirmed that i'm going to america.

vane farted at 9:54 PM